Teaching children how to speak, read and write Spanish by providing an introduction to Hispanic culture, traditions and language. The goal of the program is for children to learn the basics of Spanish language and practice it as well as the differences in the Latino culture. The children will learn popular folklore songs and tales.
The classes will be divided by ages: first group are children from 6 to 9 years old; second group from 10 to 12 years old. Separate advanced classes.
- Grammar and common expressions
- Greeting and commands
- Days of the week, months, seasons
- Body part, colors, animals, fruits, and the family
- Food, songs, games, and Latino traditions
- Conversation & advanced classes
Camp runs July 1st to July 24th (Monday through Friday)
Registration is May 5th to June 30th, and spaces are limited.
Download the flyer for registration and information.